Wednesday, November 7, 2012

One Leg Mary / Yes exactly, maybe not. (2012)




So hard to find things that I really want to post because I like them a lot.
But, searching and searching, you always find something. Maybe in Greece, just across the Adriatic sea for who writes.

I don't really know what to write about this band. But I can feel their music very well. Rough and often simple but perfectly fit sounds, that in some passages breaks your listening like a fault in your brain's connections. And that is good. Compact, solid, modern melodies, with a voice that reminds you of someone who is reflecting about himself speaking. And probably  is just like that, because lyrics, in my opinion, shows signs of reflections that surely needs more than ore read to get the message from letters to heart and brain.

So, read.

And


Listen.




Oh yes. Another freebie for you and your ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment