Saturday, January 28, 2012

C2C / Down the Road EP (2012)





And now something really fresh.

Since I heard the first single , "F.U.Y.A.", I started waiting impatiently for this EP. Then, I heard the second single, "Down the Road", and at this point I couldn't really wait no more for the other tracks. Also, I'm into graphic design, and I liked the cover a lot.

Then, finally, the 23/1 the french Djs collective C2C, four times DMC winner and one ITF winner, released their EP.

Sincerely, I am a little disappointed. At first listen, the other track can't reach the level of the two singles. But this two really destroy everything, perfect mixing and cutting, great melodies.

Well, if you like turnablism, you can't miss it, even if only for these two tracks.

Also, check out the interludes pack the collective released for free, and the great "F.U.Y.A." clip. Download and buy link under the video.






No comments:

Post a Comment