Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Doomtree / Wugazi (Mashup, 2011)



And now something not so new, but today I'm tired and searching for working links is getting harder every day(fucking copyright. You don't have money? Well, you can't increase your knowledge. Because music,but also books, films ecc. ,is knowledge, and discs want money. I want to listen before, THEN, if I respect your work, I'll be very pleased in buying everything has your logo on. But now I stop, I'm too tired for such discussions).

Well, if you like old school boom-bap HARDCORE hip hop, you will surely know the Wu-Tang Clan. I can't describe them. The only word that came up in my mind is HARDCORE. You click Play on your pc on one of their tracks, and a demon with destructive intent take control of your body and your mind as they spit rimes.

HARDCORE.

Or, you will probably know Fugazi, one of the most influent post-hardcore american bands, created after some of the most important years for american hardcore punk music. I personally prefer post-hardcore sounds: rage, but also great melodies.


Or, you know both of them. Or none.

It doesn't matter. American hip hop collective Doomtree mixed them togheter.

And then?

This.album.destroys.everything.





PS: I made a first try for my logo :D

No comments:

Post a Comment