Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Cougar / Patriot (2009)



In this period is hard to post something, because of the short time I have, but I won't give up ;).

Cougar is a american post rock band. Well, from my point of view, they're not exactly post rock. At least, my ears wouldn't accept this as post rock. I feel them mostly rock, with the right quantity of post. I don't know why, but thats what I feel like.

Apart from my deliriums, their instrumental music focus on their instruments, using few electronic sounds. Maybe is that use of modern distorted guitar and solid, groovy rhythms that make me feel them more "rock" than "post".

Well, for today I wrote enough incomprensible things. But trust me; listen to them.



PS: I love their drummer style; he plays also in another great band, that I will surely post in the future ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment